Tuesday, September 02, 2003

Rain, rain on my face

Yes, it was flooded when I woke up. I didn't even want to try getting out of the house--you don't do that when the water goes past your car doors. So I got the morning off against my vacation leaves and proceeded to
  1. sleep another two hours [so wonderful in rainy weather];
  2. give Paavo [our mutt] a trim, which turned out uneven because he was so malikot;
  3. organize all the manicure-oriented items my sister stashes in the most unlikely places in my room [on either side of the divider, on top of the ref, near the TV] and place them all in one container which I bought at the SM sale...
    and finally right before I left,
  4. watch the replay of That 70's Show where Donna is sent to a Catholic school and Hyde and Jackie do a whole lot of smooching with Eric and Donna finding out ["And still you continue with this abomination!"]--this show is totally hilarious!

Then I had to go to work because... yes, I have to earn my keep... oh well... :)


Downpour on my soul
Splashing in the ocean, I'm losing control
Dark sky all around
I can't feel my feet touching the ground


I'm glad the storms are raging on the outside and not in my soul, for the moment.

No comments: