Monday, September 01, 2003

Ah, the joys of Monday

First work-related email I got was a denial from my client department that they had ever received the testing results from me. Wonderful. So now I have to answer for 300k worth of refunds? Hahaha! You must be kidding me. Although my horoscope says that I mustn't sign any major paperwork this week, it doesn't mean that I can't make a decision to leave, right? Sigh.
__________

Body's still a bit sore since I had my first shiatsu in four years. I remember the first time I had a shiatsu massage four years ago, I was still a bit limber, and not to mention within my ideal weight. Well Saturday's massage, which came on the heels of a raid on the DVD pirates of Makati Cinema Square, was a bit painful in some parts, since I've just been sitting at work most of the time and haven't had much exercise except for the weekly badminton. Felt good after, though, but there were some sore spots which actually bruised. Or maybe the bruises are just my imagination because there's no discoloration anyway.
__________

It's funny that you find out that you cared for a person in a sort-of different way when you find out that that person's now seriously involved with somebody. Hey, but then it was all in your head. Live with it.
__________

Payday was last Friday. Paid my bills and went shopping (sale at Powerbooks and SM, couldn't pass it up) and did groceries. Money in bank account today: Ps.11.

Funny. I didn't buy anything for myself at Powerbooks and I spent 2.5k? Sigh.
__________

It's the first day of September! I realized that because on Breakfast this morning, they asked what people were most looking forward to at Christmas. So I guess I wasn't too early when I went shopping for some Christmas gifts at the Powerbooks sale. As to what I'm most looking forward to this Christmas? Maybe a freer feeling at Christmas. :)
__________

And so it's back to work... Do I have to?

No comments: