Thursday, September 11, 2003

Moving

The office will be transferring to swankier digs on Ayala Avenue: no more back road of Salcedo Vill for us! We're in the big leagues now!

Ah, of course, here I go again: resisting change. The office is really nice and new; but I will definitely miss this little seven-story building that's been my second home for the past three years.

Will miss the Batcave. Will miss lunch sessions in the Batcave. Will miss having cube-mates. Will miss being able to take the stairs all the way up to my office. Will miss Ellen the nice janitress. Will miss Mr. Donut being a block away (Food Odyssey has Country-Style donuts instead). Will miss PhP75 daily parking.

But there are still a lot of things that I'm not going to miss; and since this change is indeed inevitable, aside from just grinning and bearing it, hey, I'm welcoming it.

No comments: