Thursday, March 11, 2004

poster-girl for the CIA

Jennifer Garner recruits for real-life CIA in video

Bravo! Americans.

She probably does look better than majority of their operatives, who are most likely male. I wouldn't know though. I don't know anything about the real CIA, everything I know about the CIA is from Tom Clancy books, Alias, and a little of The Agency (although I totally don't like that series, I don't know why--maybe it's because I prefer Gil Bellows as Billy). Oh yeah, and one of my famously liked documentaries on Discovery Channel. Actually it was about spies but it included a bit of the CIA.

A lot of what we have seen about the CIA seem totally far-out and fictitious, but apparently some of them are true. And I wouldn't be surprised if there are big conspiracies being kept from the American public; much more we uziseros in Third-World countries. Oh well. Maybe I will learn more about the CIA in some way or another. Right now, Alias kind of does it for me. Run, Sidney, run!

Darwin's birthday
Although I know he probably doesn't read my blog, here's a shout-out to dear Dar, all the way in Canada. Thanks for introducing me to Dragonlance and LoTR. Thanks for being such a nice person. And take care out there with Jo. We hope to see you soon.

No comments: