Tuesday, February 03, 2004

typical day

Ger writes about his typical day here. Which I can't really be inspired by, because I don't have a typical day. I don't wake up at the same time each day (which is bad according to some research or another); I don't come to work at the same time each day; I don't even eat lunch at the same time each day. Oh well. Atypical then. I don't even blog everyday. (In Gerspeak) Ah feh.

song titles
Instruction: Choose a  singer/band/musician and answer only in song titles or album titles by them:

I choose: 10,000 Maniacs
(Ryanne said she figured I'd choose them. It was either them or the Corrs.)

1. Are you male or female? I'm Not  the Man
2. How old are you?  How You've Grown
3. Describe yourself:  Jezebel
4. How do some people feel about you? You Happy Puppet
5. How do  you feel about yourself? Gun Shy
6. Describe your ex: Candy Everybody  Wants
7. Describe your views on significant others and crushes: Like the Weather
8. Describe what you want: Our Time in Eden
9. Describe how you  live: Blind Man's Zoo
10. Describe how you love: Scorpio Rising
11. Share  a few words of wisdom: Tolerance

No comments: