Tuesday, July 27, 2004

what reason...

...could there be for playing Hoobastank's The Reason over and over in the wee hours before regular working hours? I'll give it to officemate A., though. He hasn't gone home since yesterday. Am actually beginning so sense a bit of a stink here. Apparently A. and B. (who is fresh, having come from home) want to memorize the song. Gah!

there's always our own version of spiderman
Am currently scanning OutNow.CH, one of cleolinda's media sources. Imagine my surprise when I see lodged among the postings, between Full Frontal and Gangs of New York, is the Vhong Navarro starrer Gagamboy. Granted, there were only two pictures but still...

let's just go find nemo
Swiped from Sarah, whom I have just added to my links.
You are BRUCE!
What Finding Nemo Character are You?

brought to you by Quizilla

Aak! So true! Had three cigs over the past weekend (stress and all), more than I've had in the two months before that.

finally
The Reason has stopped playing. And now it's back to work.

Last Song Syndrome : Where Is The Love? - Black Eyed Peas

No comments: