Wednesday, July 21, 2004

a teensy weensy bit of green

Maleen is having a great day. Her application for a P900 through the Smart promo came through. Apparently there was a huge demand for P900 units and she was one of the lucky ones whose application was approved. I wasn't, although we submitted at the same time. Sigh. I guess I'll just be all fatalistic and declare, I'm really not meant to have a Sony Ericsson phone. Besides, it doesn't have a radio. Yeah, sour-graping and all.

And to top it all, she mistakenly got avocado this lunch time and the food-monger here in the office said she could have it for free since they made a mistake.

So I guess when you're having a good day, you're having a good day. I just really haven't had one of those in a pretty long time.

Last Song Syndrome : All I Want - Toad the Wet Sprocket

No comments: