Tuesday, July 13, 2004

height of frustration, pt. 752

Candy has mentioned that the "height of frustration" means something a bit different to her--a little kinky. Teehee.

However, things sometimes get utterly frustrating. Note, for example, Campfire Songs: The Popular, Obscure and Unknown Recordings by 10,000 Maniacs. I did not know that it was released here in the RP. And Tower and MusicOne just recently ran out of it. I'm hoping O will still have copies but I'm not betting on it. Imagine! Ultimate-fangirl-me not having this album! And to think they already had it on stock for quite a while, according to Customer Service dude at MusicOne. But I always go to MusicOne! Why didn't I see it! Sigh. Will now have to coerce certain people in the US to look for one for me... fingers crossed that the powers of persuasion work!

Last Song Syndrome : The Reason - Hoobastank

No comments: