Wednesday, July 28, 2004

fun-tabulous morning

Wonderful way to start the day.

First I wake up with what feels like a general hangover, maybe because I tried to get back to my 5.5-hours-of-sleep routine last night and it seems my body hasn't recovered from the all-weekender (as opposed to an all-nighter).

Next zeester announces that my picture is in the paper, the result of a photo shoot done for her friend and what said friend declared was only for the internal celebrations of said broadsheet's anniversary, which is why I agreed to be "cast" as a shopaholic who's kikay and everything. And now said interview is in a national daily. What joy! To the people who see the feature--well, if you're reading this then you know I'm nothing like that.

The mother-unit is muttering about electric bills in the car but of course I am not minding her because I am not the cause of that particular tirade.

And then when I get to the tower (of doom), in a bad mood and all, lady guard, who usually waves me on through her inspection, mutters, "Sana naman magpa-check kayo ng maayos, kahit two seconds lang. (I wish you would have your bag checked properly, even for just two seconds.)" Uhmm hello, you guys were the ones who weren't checking my stuff anymore! Geez! Oh well. Seems like we just were having a bad morning at the same time.

Pseudo-hangover is still here. And of course when I got to StingyCo airconditioning wasn't on yet. What perfect conditions to write this rant.


[a few minutes later]
Should I still post this? Am feeling much better. A/C is on and everything. What the heck! [clicks Publish Post button]

Last Song Syndrome : Extraordinary - Liz Phair
What exactly do you do?
Have you ever thought it's you that's boring?
Who the hell are you?

No comments: