Thursday, January 08, 2004

extra extra

Found P500 in my wallet that's unaccounted-for. Ah, simple pleasures. At least this means a few days of not scrimping by brown-bagging lunch (ok so it's not brown-bagging but rather Tupperware-ing); and I got to pass by a "dread pirate" den and got myself a copy of the new Josh Groban and a best of Harry Connick Jr. Okay, okay, I do actually want to give royalties where royalties are due, but things are pretty tight for the month because our last payday was Dec. 23 and the next one will be at the start of February. Ah, excuses, excuses!

Haven't passed by my regular dread pirate den recently. All the expenses of the Christmas season, not to mention the hustle and bustle leaving not much time for anything else. I wonder if there will be a lot of police dudes cracking down (it being campaign season and everything); also if there will be a lot of new titles, but then there usually are. People I know are usually concerned at I go to my regular dread pirate den by myself. I don't know, it seems quite alright that I do go there alone, although I wouldn't dare going solo to Divisoria. Maybe because it's also in Makati--Makati being safe haven for me, hometown and all.

I do have to check out Z.'s suggested dread pirate den too. After all, I braved calling his house and talking to dread ex-future-mother-in-law to find out where it was. Whah-pak!

plastic
I don't know if it's being plastic but Co-conspirator and myself are back on speaking terms and actually smiling at each other. I go back to my being able to forgive quite easily but of course things are never going to be the same. I wonder what I did (in this life or any past life) that made me deserve all this bad guy karma. Oh well. You make your own bed...

No comments: