Friday, December 05, 2003

wondering

If I died tomorrow, how many people would come to my funeral?

playing in my head
Kenny Loggins' Conviction of the Heart

"How long must we wait to change
This world bound in chains that we live in
To know what it is to forgive,
And be forgiven?"

meetings
Am in a whole-day meeting for system support for our new product. I believe that meetings sap the life out of people, especially meetings that last for more than one-and-a-half hours. Suffice to say that I do my bext work in front of a PC, and not in front of other people. But since most of our projects are cross-departmental (duh, we're in business processes, so we check the processes and systems of other departments), then we can't do the work alone and need their input. Sigh. These are times when I relish my 'writing time'.

No comments: