Friday, October 15, 2004

signing off for the week

Apparently last Wednesday's shivers were the portent of a full-blown case of influenza. As it is, I'm heading home because I can't function right here anymore. Got some things done and am I now going home to rest. Tomorrow we have the final despedida of the Medium Immediate Boss, which I hope to be able to attend.

Here's hoping for a peaceful and healing afternoon's rest as well as a good weekend ahead. Have "pseudo-date" with BB on Sunday; four-odd years after our first pseudo-date for Mickey Blue Eyes. Sky Captain and The World of Tomorrow looks interesting, if only for the star value. Besides, am such a sucker for JUDE-LAW-AND-ANGELINA-JOLIE-IN-THE-SAME-MOVIE! Oh well.

I leave you with a cute Calvin and Hobbes comic. Here's to us all, insignificant specks, but we make the most of it.

-oOo-

I know someone important to me (or used to be, at least) has his/her birthday today. I can't remember. Feh.

-oOo-

Big-time agent is looking for me. Good thing she doesn't know me by face. I will escape now. Have a good weeekend.

Last Song Syndrome : Sweet Home Alabama

No comments: