Tuesday, October 26, 2004

hands on manila

The zeester#1 is taking quite an active role in some of these charities. Maybe you could also help make a difference in other people's lives. I like that it isn't very much philanthropy but more of assistance--the whole teaching a man to fish shtick. Anyway, the various project descriptions are listed here, from story-telling at Museo Pambata to Habitat for Humanity. Hands On Manila is your Megamall for volunteerism. I'm all for giving it a try.

something stupid
I did something utterly stupid a few hours ago. JP was asking me for help tweaking his file and I accidentally erased everything that he had done for the past hour or so. He was peeved. I know he was. You know when people say, "No, I'm not mad..." because it's what's expected; but they're really seething. I stopped saying sorry after about 10 tries. It wouldn't get anywhere. I feel so stupid for having caused him additional strain, not like the stress at StingyCo's enough. Right now the peer-relationship is a little strained; we haven't directly spoken to each other since (aside from the apologies). Sigh. Takes one little thing to ruin a day.

Last Song Syndrome : All Apologies - Nirvana

No comments: