Thursday, October 28, 2004

and after the storm...

...come many little things that contribute to a relatively good day. Which is great after that not-so-splendid day yesterday. Okay, so my screen protector didn't go on quite that well on AchTungBaby, and I don't think I consumed anything remotely healthy today, but still.

Things that made me break into a smile:
  • the prospect of lunch with besprens on the natal day
  • was able to find a download of a good Sergio Mendes song (Magdalenha)
  • we are suddenly able to access our Yahoo! accounts, which we have been unable to do since Big Project Weekend
  • R.E.S.P.E.C.T. suddenly comes on LAUNCHcast (which I am listening to because I have been able to log onto Yahoo!
  • Maleen suddenly giving me a Kitkat bar
  • the BawalPikon barkada all know it's nearing my birthday although they don't really know anything except that it's sometime around Halloween
  • relatively good presentation for user training

    Sigh. Maybe it really does have to do with your own personal wellbeing, how you deal with circumstance. However extenuating circumstances may seem to be, they still, after all, are a test of character. Feh. I think I lost mine somewhere since starting Big Projects.

    Last Song Syndrome : Pardon Me - Incubus
  • No comments: