Tuesday, November 04, 2003

study time

I have horrendous study habits. I guess I grew up complacent in my ability to speed-read through stuff and retain a lot of information easily. It's not the case anymore as I've gotten older: I need to learn more complicated stuff and my mind, addled by lack of sleep, nicotine and too much sugar, isn't as effective as it once was, when I would step into the shower and emerge with the proof of a difficult geometry problem, or when I would breeze through a stoichiometry exam even if I was reading Sweet Valley High books under the table.

Anyway, I have an exam on insurance marketing on Friday. And I haven't read a thing. Time to buckle down. Sadly, my mind and body aren't used to that. It's study time tomorrow. You'll hear from me Thursday.

No comments: