Friday, November 28, 2003

friday five

1. Do you like to shop? Why or why not?
Yes! There's a thrill in finding the perfect shoes, or the perfect gift... Also, there's that wonderful challenge of bargain-hunting.

2. What was the last thing you purchased?
Underwear at Wacoal.

3. Do you prefer shopping online or at an actual store? Why?
At an actual store. Especially for things I would wear. I want to see the real thing on me. And also for gifts. I like being able to hold the real thing and check it out.

4. Did you get an allowance as a child? How much was it?
Yes. Twenty bucks a day (at the time it was twenty pesos to one US dollar).

5. What was the last thing you regret purchasing?
These cheap shades. They seemed like a good idea at the time. Although it wasn't really all a waste because my sister liked them so I gave them to her.

Visit the friday five website.

No comments: