Wednesday, September 15, 2004

a perfectly good afternoon

I spent an afternoon in Powerbooks. I haven't done that since Powerbooks Arnaiz closed (I still mourn its demise). There were a lot of new books, but it seems that compared to Fully Booked, there are way fewer selections available. Take their collection of graphic novels and comics compilations. Am still loyal though, because I actually have a PowerCard.

The afternoon was mostly spent browsing through home decor coffee table books and magazines (my current love interest) and a few books. However, I wasn't able to sit down for an extended period to warrant my checking out The Woman with the Alabaster Jar, a treatise on Mary Magdalene's life. I had been waiting for that book to be available for the longest time. However, it costs a pretty penny, which I can't afford at the moment. So I think I will have to schedule another Powerbooks afternoon pretty soon.

Last Song Syndrome : Underneath Your Clothes - Shakira

No comments: