Wednesday, October 15, 2003

wedding bells



Alyson Hannigan and Alexis Denisof (she was Buffy's Willow and he was Angel's Wesley) recently tied the knot. Hurrah for them (although some people in my PinoySlayer list are disappointed, hihi).

There's this guy who sang Didn't Know I Was Looking for Love to me while he was still with his girlfriend... I heard that he and his girlfriend ended up getting married, a few weeks ago. Good for them. Dysfunction deserves dysfunction. Haha.

my roles in weddings to come
M. and A., Dec. 12, 2003 - usherette
P. and M., Dec. 21, 2003 - lector
A. and S., Dec. 28, 2003 - candle sponsor and emcee
D. and A., May 1, 2004 - veil sponsor, emcee and so-called coordinator

ah, this is the life
hectic December for me then
wonder when my own wedding's going to be
i'm considering marrying my work
teehee

No comments: