Thursday, October 09, 2003

friendster this and friendster that

Been quite active on Friendster--it's something to do during lunchtime and when I get really riled with work, which is why I haven't been having daily blogs, my bad.

It's just funny how some people actually check out how many friends other people have ("ay you only have 39 friends"), or try to outdo each other. There are even cliques and everything!

Anyway, I do have 39 friends on Friendster but the most important thing to me right now is that there are some people whom I've practically dug up from the recesses of my high school memories; and I'm glad for that. I don't know what the fascination or obsession is with this Friendster thing but just for that at least it's doing some good.

One more thing. I'm finding out that I'm in the "older" batch of Friendster people. Aaak! Of course I've never acted my age, so there.

Happy day.

and so it goes...
Said co-conspirator from last Friday night is hell-bent on trying to act as if nothing happened. Well. I should have expected that.

No comments: