Friday, June 11, 2004

more harry potter news

Okay, I promise this will be my last Harry Potter post for a while. Promise.

They have already cast Cedric Diggory. I don't know who this Robert Pattinson guy is, but well, I hope he can bring justice to that pivotal role. And I didn't know that Brendan Gleeson was Mad-Eye Moody! Wow... from Agamemnon to Mad-Eye Moody.

Actually Mr. Gleeson is in three films that I'm anticipating--the monster story The Village with Joaquin Phoenix and Adrien Brody; and the Orli crusade starrer Kingdom of Heaven, which is all the more exciting because the film is directed by Ridley Scott and also stars Liam Neeson and Edward Norton. Hmmm am actually turning out to be quite the Brendan Gleeson follower now, am I?

for the meantime
I'm staying put here at Blogger. Don't have the energy for a major life change (teehee) at the moment.

No comments: