Thursday, January 20, 2005

before and after

Realized it's been a while since I've posted pictures. Anyway, here are before and after pictures of Rocky/Puppy/Puffy/Pavi, the doggie with so many names. He was with us in May but we gave him to Mommy T and Daddy N. Since then he's grown a LOT. I don't know what breeds are mixed in this one, but he's turning out to be quite big. The 'After' picture shows him poking his nose up the window at Mommy T's house in Alabang, but he's barely standing on his hind legs! Haha!

Pavi, May 2004 Pavi, Dec 2004

(Had to have a feel-good post. Am not feeling so well. VP of HR, whose office is a few feet away from my cube, has nasty flu. Could she have contaminated us?! --Hmmm, wishful thinking yata ako.)

Last Song Syndrome : Insensitive - Jann Arden
Oh you probably won't remember me
It's prob'ly ancient history
I'm one of the chosen few
Who went ahead and fell for you

No comments: