Sunday, May 15, 2005

everybody's changing

The ankle is healed, although a little tender. The heart is, well, healing, but still also "tender". There are a lot of issues involved with getting back together with someone you've hurt deeply in the past. It also doesn't help that there are other parties involved, because you were both embarking on new relationships when chance brought the two of you together. Oh well. I guess you really have to work at it to make it work.

Anyway, there are so many changes happening right now, what with a now-active so-called lovelife, Bespren J's own well-traveled love connection, the transfer to IntlConsultingFirm (since I haven't started there yet, I haven't coined it's "proper" name), feeling bad that I can't volunteer properly for either the PinoySlayers or CharmedPinoy at New Worlds 3, trying to deal with my white hairs, trying to adjust to life without Bespren M just a local phone call away...

Sabi nga ng Keane:
So little time
Try to understand that I'm
Trying to make a move just to stay in the game
I try to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same


i'm a buffy girl...
Filched from martea_scryer and magnifique_f8:

Which Buffy Girl Are You? Find out @ She's Crafty

No comments: