Tuesday, May 10, 2005

convalesce

Day 2 of sick leave begins. The ankle is still swollen, although feeling a lot better. Unfortunately, I cannot get more than a few paces without pain shooting up my leg, so the order of the day is working at home with my left foot (whee, Daniel Day-Lewis) elevated on three fluffy pillows.

The SO spent the day with me yesterday, although half of the time he was asleep (graveyard shift does that). I was wheeled around Makati Med by really thin interns, I wonder if they had a hard time, big girl that I am. The x-ray came back normal, although it was a sprain, no doubt about it. The thing I feel bad about the most is not being able to play badminton tonight, and the inter-company league coming up. At least I am allowed my nicotine fix.

my geekiness quotient
Credit where credit's due: Thanks, blogthings!








Your Geek Profile:



Internet Geekiness: High

Movie Geekiness: High

SciFi Geekiness: High

Academic Geekiness: Moderate

Fashion Geekiness: Moderate

Geekiness in Love: Low

General Geekiness: Low

Music Geekiness: Low

Gamer Geekiness: None



Last Song Syndrome : Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani (B-A-N-A-N-A-S!)

No comments: