Step 2: Pick your favorite lines from the first 25 songs that play!
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song the lines come from!
Step 4: Cross out the songs when someone guesses correctly!
1. How do you measure a year in the life?
2. Bye bye baby, don’t be long
3. Here’s a photo I’ve been looking for / It’s a picture of the boy next door
4. A clouded dream on an earthly night / Hangs upon the crescent moon / A voiceless song in an ageless light / Sings at the coming dawn
5. Lately it’s occurred to me / That I’ve had enough of that / And lately I’ve been satisfied by simple things like breathing in and breathing out
6. Oh, that boy of mine / By my side / The silver moon and the evening tide
Oh, some sweet day / Gonna take away / This hurting inside
7. I'm not depressed / I don't get down that much
I'm not despondent / I am not dark as such
8. Time casts a spell on you, but you won't forget me / I know I could have loved you, but you would not let me
9. Just before our love got lost you said, I am as constant as a northern star / And I said, constant in the darkness, Where’s that at? / If you want me I’ll be in the bar
10. Always I am mistaken / I look for love I find a stone / Of all the seasons winter befriends me
11. Dear Marcus, you rocked my world / You had a charismatic way about you with the women / And you got me seriously thinking about spirituality
12. Years go by / Will I choke on my tears / Till finally there is nothing left
One more casualty / You know we're too easy
13. I've no more ways to hide that I'm a desolate and empty, hollow place inside
14. Since I’m only dead to you, I’m saying stay away
15. I’ll let it pass and hold my tongue / And you will think that I’ve moved on
16. I draw a jackal-headed woman in the sand, sing of a lover's fate sealed by jealous hate then wash my hand in the sea.
17. Please don’t say “I love you”, those words touch me much too deeply
18. I’d rather you be mean than love and lie / I’d rather hear the truth and have to say goodbye
19. What exactly do you do? Have you ever thought it's you that's boring?
20. With an aching inside / I'll watch as her body is raised from the tide...
Her life has been taken, and I'll never know why / But I feel in that moment, a part of me died...
21. When her days are grey / And her nights are black / Different shades of mundane
22. When there was just a gang of us / Storming the town by train and bus
A moment of thought this heart sends to old friends
23. Today is gone but tomorrow will be okay
24. I might want to marry you one day if you watch that weight and keep your firm body
25. Well, I’ve been afraid of changing ’cause I’ve built my life around you / But time makes you bolder / Children get older
Last Song Syndrome : all of the above