Friday, December 21, 2007

sometimes i really love cold case

Tonight's episode of Cold Case ("Wishing") starts off with the familiar strains of These Are Days (ah, 10,000 Maniacs--I absolutely adored them, and still do), then Natalie Merchant breaking into song. I love Cold Case, but today's episode is in the running for Best. Episode. Ever. The Maniacs' Trouble Me is also played later, as are some other songs from my adolescence, including Plush by the Stone Temple Pilots. Nice.

When I was a wee bit of a girl, I wanted to be like Nancy Drew--a sleuth. Only people don't use that word anymore. If I were a little girl now, I think I would want to be a CSI. Although these Cold Case people and all their going around talking to people--may be somewhat tedious. Ahh, umiral ang katamaran. Hee.

No comments: