Thursday, April 15, 2004

forgot to post this

Am doing this in the sweltering heat of 7AM office. I can't believe how I've gotten acclimatized to constant airconditioning already. The past few days, being in the "real world" has been quite uncomfortable.

My officemate Luz was right--after the Holy Week, we'd all have no more moolah. Well apparently I really needed an overdoor towel rack, hooks with concrete nails and of course Easter eggs for the kids. They had a great time doing the Easter egg hunt, though, although my sisters fondly remember when I hid eggs for them (they did the hiding yesterday for our nieces and nephew)--I once did a scavenger hunt when we were late getting Easter eggs and could only buy one for each kid. Oh well.

I watched The Passion of The Christ again on pVCD and I still cried when Jesus stumbled and Mary rushed to him with a flashback to the stumbling of the child Jesus and Mary's soothing statement of "I'm here".

something from ger:

Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. write down what it says:
Or Call....................527-6423 / 527-6431
(hey this is the book nearest me!)

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. what do you touch first?
Maleen

What is the last thing you watched on tv?
Hula-Hula Who on Unang Hirit

Without looking, guess what time it is:
3:30pm

Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
3:25pm

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
the printer. and nothing else. it's really quiet here in the office.

When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
last night. heard mass.

Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
my blog

what are you wearing?
ger said, corporate slave wear (i agree)

Did you dream last night?
yes, i don't remember it though.

When did you last laugh?
a while ago, discussing a gay officemate's exploits with another officemate over the chat client. very very useful indeed this chat client.

What is on the walls of the room you are in?
bayanihan painting, painting of three girls with vegetables, windows, doors (ok so there's no room. it's a whole floor)

Seen anything weird lately?
my nieces. they're *quite* weird

What do you think of this quiz?
something to procrastinate with, yipee!

What is the last film you saw?
the passion of the christ (again, last saturday night with mommy)

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
Major: A nice sprawling suburban bungalow in a subdivision with water supply for my parents.
Minor: The new leather-bound LoTR edition.

Tell me something about you that I don't know:
What *doesn't* everyone know about me? Let's see.

If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
make everyone considerate of each other. i think that's one major problem in the world today.

Do you like to dance?
not really. also, depends who you're with ;p

George Bush: is he a power-crazy nutcase or someone who is finally doing something that has needed to be done for years?
right now i don't think bush is worth my opinion--haha! don't really care...

Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Right now I'm vacillating, between Alexandra and Amalthea.

Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
was thinking along the lines of Gavin, Edric or Edan--Celtic names

Would you ever consider living abroad?
i've considered it, believe me. somehow i still love it here. i don't know why. must be in the blood. (hinahanap-hanap kita manila...)

No comments: