Thursday, April 14, 2005

for the first time

I actually thought Constantine gave a better performance than Nick Stahl Bo. He had a little Faramir thing going with the hair too. These two guys are both my age, huh. That's a thought. And we are as old as Lynyrd Skynyrd's Free Bird and Bohemian Rhapsody. I think Bo's going to be in the bottom 3 this week. I hope I'm proven wrong. Bottom 3 forecast: Nadia, Carrie and Bo... three of my early favorites. But Appleby, I'm still not rooting for your lust-object Constantine.

the big break
CSI Las Vegas' night shift is officially broken up. This was a good episode. And of course Jason London was guilty. Guy as cute as that...? Well, next week's episode looks like it's going to rock. That Ecklies dude is such a snake. Hee!

the little boy chronicles
Little Boy suddenly had to go to the province because it was BigShotTito's birthday and he had to drive his political parentals (nice ring!). Apparently he had forgotten about this when he said he would come with me to J's party on Friday. It's not that it's going to be difficult to get there; it only throws a wrench on some plans. Well. No expectations. And be prepared for curveballs.


Last Song Syndrome : Eternal Flame - M.Y.M.P.

No comments: