Saturday, July 28, 2007

pink, and snape


I did not mean for this to happen, but apparently, I was in a pink mood yesterday. I usually buy drinks from the supermarket and then just pack them and bring them to work since 7-11 is ridiculously overpriced. These were the last two drinks in my stash yesterday (those are a Gatorade Pink Lemonade and a C2 Strawberry green tea drink), and that is me, in the matching shirt. Well.

Found out that JP from Geeks-for-Hire is from Bacolod, land of my father and his forefathers. When he found out about our Negros roots though, he kept on mentioning our rich relatives who practically own a portion of Quezon City. Well. We are the poor relations after all (the parentals actually met and hooked up while working for them).


Last Song Syndrome : It's still "Snape, Snape, Severus Snape"

No comments: