Thursday, April 19, 2007

sayonara sanjaya

Ah. In a result that for some was weeks overdue, Sanjaya Malakar is out of the running for this season's American Idol crown. Sorry, Fanjayas.

And news for me, I now have a favorite: Jordin Sparks. I listened to the opening bars of I'm All Right which the Idol contestants sang on today's results show, and it was heavenly (I'm a sucker for "a little bit country, a little bit rock and roll"). So even if Melinda is the odds-on favorite, I'm absolutely loving Jordin, even if I'm not actively watching American Idol this season. Hmmmm. I think maybe now with Sanjaya gone...

Last Song Syndrome : Something to Talk About - lethargically sung by Sanjaya
"Let's give 'em something to talk about... other than HAIR..."

-oOo-

Rest in peace, Virginia Tech victims, especially you, Livio Librescu. May your soul continue to sing.

-oOo-

Got a 50-ml bottle of Tommy Girl from Minnesota Tita. Not bad at all.

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

harhar. i also have not been watching AI much these days but with sanjaya gone, i think i'll watch more. heheh :)