Sunday, July 09, 2006

sleigh bells ring

Three Christmas gifts were bought yesterday. Right on schedule, because I usually start buying Christmas gifts in July and just stock them until I need them. When I see something I like for one of my friends or relatives, I snap it up right away. Of course, the downside is, sometimes (very rarely) I find something better, and the a few gifts bought usually end up in storage longer than usual or going to someone else. But it helps to be prepared. Less stress and all. And at least I can say that I really took advantage of the sale season. A Divisoria day will be scheduled in September, before the Christmas rush. Then I must decide on the color scheme and/or wrappers for the said gifts. Lots of cute stuff at the Wrap Shop. Hee! Second half of the year na!

No comments: