Thursday, December 09, 2004

a needle, a card, a bottle and my element

I've taken up crocheting again. Spurred on by a spread in Real Living about adding crocheted accents to gifts. Since I'm following last year's purple color scheme, I tried a light lavender crochet thread; but it seems a tad bland. I might switch to yellow thread but then that might make it look like a Lakers souvenir. Feh. I like my dark purple wrapping paper!

I received my first Christmas card in the mail yesterday. It was from Ex-Immediate Boss, who's now Down Under. Of course, technically, it's "from" her daughters, My and Ice. I love receiving Christmas cards! Just reminds me I have to start sending mine out, though. The ones to the Stateside family, especially, since snail mail takes so slow.

I've tried the C2 green tea drink made by John Gokongwei's Universal Robina Corporation which is currently being marketed aggressively. It's too freaking sweet. It takes like sugar water with a dash of green tea and lemon. Although more expensive by about 30%, there's less sugar, and I think a more 'authentic' green tea taste. I should try the unsweetened version though, my officemate said they have one.

Sixteen days 'til Christmas and there are no gifts for the immediate family yet!!!

My element:




Your Element Is Air



You dislike conflict, and you've been able to rise above the angst of the world.
And when things don't go your way, you know they'll blow over quickly.

Easygoing, you tend to find joy from the simple things in life.
You roll with the punches, and as a result, your life is light and cheerful.

You find it easy to adapt to most situations, and you're an open person.
With you, what you see is what you get... and people love that!



Last Song Syndrome : What A Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong

No comments: